Monday 7 April 2008

The Womble


I thought someone may not figure out why I gave my blog the name of The Womble. For those that don't know the wombles were on TV during my childhood and apparently I used to watch it. I certainly remember the characters but alas the memory of the show has been erased by my simpsons / family guy / movie quote database which has possibly grown a little bit too big. Anyway I have recently just moved into my flat in Wimbledon (sounds classy doesn't it). Now the Wombles lived in Wimbledon and rather than take the larger of the notable things Wimbledon is known for (my sporting career is many years behind me - let alone the tennis career I abandoned 2 decades ago) I decided on a furry, somewhat plump creature to symbolise me.

So this blog will remain 'The Womble' until I either move or someone thinks of a better name.

No comments: