Wednesday 8 September 2010

The One introducing Kai (nee Benny Jr)

Those following my blog my remember a certain bet my sister in law made with me last year at Oktoberfest. The choice of name for their first born child will be made by me - Benny Jr. I was very skeptical at the time whether such bet would be honoured (can anyone imagine my brother agreeing to this one?) but such was the amusing nature of the bet a fair few people had been calling him (unknown sex at the time) - Benny Jr. So it became no surprise to anyone when the gelfling was born that they indeed would not uphold the bet and decided to go off with a very different direction - Kai John Gilkes. I suppose I cannot begrudge the little fella for his parents misgivings, however I will be sure to tell him in the future at some stage. Otherwise he will end up reading it here anyway....






No comments: