Wednesday 14 September 2011

Another NYC Movie

I commenced my morning jog today and ran into an unusual scene for me (but certainly not an unusual scene for NYC) a block down the street. The road was littered with trucks, cameras and people setting up to film a movie. They were filming a man (who I didn't recognise) walking along the street as I ran passed (hopefully scoring myself a cameo).

When I returned they had moved closer to our apartment outside the PATH station (train that goes under the river to Jersey). After completing my jog I wandered back down to find out that the movie was called "Gods Behaving Badly," starring Christopher Walken, Sharon Stone and Alicia Silverstone.
I spoke to one of the many randoms trying to make themselves look important on set and found out Alicia Silverstone would be in the scene. I hung around as long as I could to catch a glimpse before the serious looking cop politely asked me to move along. My sense of humour abandoned me when I saw the automatic weapon he was carrying.

No comments: