Friday 25 March 2011

Live from NYC

First of all - many apologies for the time it has taken to update the posts. I have had the stories well and truly hot off the press but had to wait until I had some time to work on the quality banner. Let me know what you think of it anyway. I have decided to stop ripping off the Friends line “the one with the...” in order to get directly to the point (but mainly not to sound too dated). Ironically we are now living on the same block as the friends apartment. Moving forward I’m going to try to demonstrate a more mature and sharpened use of my writing skills. It’s going to be legen......
wait for it.....
dary!

Without further ado here is the release of the build up of posts:

1 comment:

davgilkes said...

By "mature" you mean change friends references to how I met your mother?